JAPANESE SYSTEM OF REIKI
ANIMAL SHINPIDEN REIKI 3
Shinpiden is Japanese word, translated to mean “mystery teachings”
Shinpiden is aimed at those who wish to delve deeper into the traditional spiritual teachings of the system of Reiki to deepen their own personal and spiritual development in order to serve animals. This level is also for those wishing to go on to teach others the Japanese System of Reiki as applied to animals. But teaching is not a requirement of this level and it can be simply about furthering your own practice, teaching those you feel closest to, i.e. family & friends.
You will learn the same internal spiritual practices and experience of energy as taught through our non-animal Japanese Reiki courses, however the external manifestation will be experienced during and after the course through practice and connection with animals rather than people.
In Shinpiden level animal Reiki you will continue to work directly with animals during each of the meditation practices learnt, to see and feel how the changes of energy are received and accepted by the animal you work with, together with interpretation of their reactions. As your self-practice and own spiritual journey continues to deepen so will the connection you experience with animals and the healing space you create. You will also learn through practical experience how to teach animal Reiki and support your own students.
The learnings from Shinpiden continue long after the course, due to its very nature, and with any deep spiritual practice we continue to evolve and learn through the experiences of the practices themselves and not just by intellectual study. As a Shinpiden level practitioner you have the opportunity to connect to animals on an energetic level, sharing space with them without expectation, joining them at their level of ‘being’, sitting in harmony with them.
The aim of the course is to continue to build on the solid foundations formed from the animal Shoden and Okuden practices. Giving a deeper sense of clarity and confidence as we delve into the interconnectedness of all 3 levels, consolidating our learning of Reiki and the healing space we have experienced so far. It is once again a very practical course and will involve extensive practice with animals during the four days.
Reiki is about rediscovering our own true inner self, that of compassion. Through the teachings of Shinpiden we uncover our true self and in doing so begin to radiate wisdom, harmony and peace. Our animals are powerful teachers and through a shared experience of Reiki offer us the gift of greater connection to our rediscovered inner nature. Compassion begins to diffuse into everything we do and animals recognise our growing ability to just ‘be’. When we no longer focus on the past or the future, but are able to join them in a state of presence, we enable animals to enter a state of deep relaxation allowing trust and healing to grow.
The animal Shinpiden course can be very intense and is very often experienced differently by each individual student. Therefore anyone wishing to attend this course should already have a dedicated daily Reiki self practice and should have also taken the learnings from Okuden and applied them to their animal Reiki practice and daily life.
During the course we will review the teachings from the Shoden and Okuden animal courses, not just the practices but also how the Shirushi (symbols) and Jumon (mantras) interconnect with each other leading to the 4th and final Shirushi and Jumon.
The course itself is over 4 days and will provide you with:-
- Complete review of the tools and techniques from Shoden & Okduden animal Reiki
- Delve deeper into the 4 shirushi and jumon, understanding how they interconnect with each other enabling a profound connection to animals
- Practical sessions with animals including horses, chickens, dogs and cat
- Deeper tools and techniques to reveal your inner truth
- Further energy meditations to delve deeper into the Reiki energy such as the Hara defining method
- How to perform and practice both attunements and Reju
- Individual guidance on your own personal development and that of your animal Reiki
- How to run and teach your own animal Reiki courses
- Legal and ethical considerations of animal Reiki
- Detailed Shinpiden animal Reiki course manual
- Access to our materials to use on your own Reiki course should you wish to use them i.e. Animal Reiki Manuals.
Benefits to learning Shinpiden-
• Deepening knowledge of Reiki from a Japanese and animal Reiki perspective
• Deepening the understanding of earth, heavenly and heart Ki
• Deeper awareness of who you are and how you connect to the universe
• Feeling of inner peace and deeper energetic connection to animals
• Discovering your true self and worthiness
• Progressing along your spiritual path
• Beginning to teach others animal Reiki professionally
Our Personal Aim
Our aim is to aid you in going deeper in the teachings of the system of Reiki and allow yourself to just be you. Living life with a deeper sense of purpose, wellbeing and connection to animals. It is also our aim for those who wish to go onto teach, to set a high standard in teachings, enabling you to teach from an experienced and intellectual perspective. Ensuring that you are able to truly hold the energetic space for your future students.
Reiki Style & Lineage
This 4 day course is based on the traditional Japanese form of Reiki and the teachings of Usui Reiki Ryoho.
Evidence of 10 attunements and 10 Reju’s. 500 word essay based around one of the Japanese animal Reiki practices. Evidence of ongoing practice with excerpts from your daily journal.
Ongoing Support & Advice
We are available for any questions or support face to face, by phone, via our student forum or if you would prefer by email.
We provide continued learning with Reiki shares and workshops.