We understand that life can be a little unpredictable, unforeseen events happen and as a result you may need to cancel or change an appointment.
We try to be as flexible as possible when it comes to rescheduling, but late cancellations and no shows for appointments do have a considerable effect on our business and therefore it is necessary for us to have a cancellation policy.
Our cancellation policy is for the benefit of all our clients to ensure that we have sufficient time to offer cancellations to clients waiting for appointments and also, given the current cost of running a small business, to ensure we continue to have a viable business and can be around for you all long into the future!
By booking an appointment for any of the therapies offered at the Navitas Centre you agree to our cancellation policy as set out below:-
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to reschedule or cancel an appointment.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice, or failing to attend an appointment without notice, will incur a cancellation fee. The cancellation fee will be 100% of the payment due for the treatment booked.
- Any invoices sent for late cancellations or failing to attend an appointment must be paid within 7 days of issue.
- Cancellation fees may be waived at the discretion of the Navitas Centre in exceptional circumstances. If a cancellation fee is waived, this does not set a precedent for a cancellation fee to be waived on future occasions.
- If you have cancelled/rescheduled at short notice (within 24 hours) or not attended for an appointment on 3 or more consecutive occasions we reserve the right to request that you pay for future appointments at the time of booking.
- Our therapists may need to cancel your appointment in case of emergency or illness. If a therapist cancels at short notice then you will be offered a suitable alternative appointment and there will be no financial loss to you.