JAPANESE SYSTEM OF REIKI
OKUDEN REIKI 2
Okuden is the Japanese word for ‘Inner Teachings’
This course is suitable for those who have completed Japanese Reiki Shoden R1 and wish deepen their understanding of Reiki and their practice.
Anyone advancing to this level should wait an appropriate length of time (usually 3 months) to ensure that a solid energetic foundation has been formed from the practices taught during the Shoden course.
Okuden means inner teachings, so within this level you will work towards deepening your understanding of earth energy and heavenly energy (the original energy system of Reiki). Understanding and working with both energies are the foundations to becoming fully integrated with Reiki.
This is done by learning and practising shirushi (Japanese for symbols) and jumon (Japanese for mantras). Working with these symbols and mantras internally by visualising and chanting will help you with your own energy levels and sensitivity to Reiki energy. They will also help you towards becoming one with the universal life force energy, a deeper knowing that we are all truly connected to that life force.
Another element of working this way and knowing that energetic connection we have with the universe means you will gain a much deeper understanding of distant healing treatments.
There are many other techniques that are taught over the two days that will aid you further with your spiritual growth.
The course itself is over two days and will provide you with:-
- Three Japanese Jumon and Shirushi their meanings and usage
- The concept of oneness and the ability to help others distantly
- Three attunements
- Energy meditations to delve deeper into the Reiki energy
- Techniques to develop your sensitivity
- Practising Reiki professionally
- Building on intuition
- A daily spiritual practice
Benefits to learning Okuden
- Deepening knowledge of Reiki from a Japanese perspective
- Deepening the understanding of earth, heavenly and heart Ki
- Finding balance in everyday life
- Feeling more grounded
- Beginning to release your fear and anger
- Finding your true self and worthiness
- Progressing along your spiritual path
- Beginning to help others professionally
Reiki Style & Lineage
This two day course is based on the traditional Japanese form of Reiki and the teachings of Usui Reiki Ryoho.
Evidence of 4 hands on treatments, 4 distant healing treatments to be completed within 6 months. Practising daily routines, documented by a Reiki journal and providing 3 excerpts for certification
Ongoing Support & Advice
We are available for any questions or support face to face, by phone, via our student forum or if you would prefer by email.
We provide continued learning with Reiki shares and workshops. Simon is also available for one to one tuition, this can be a great way to spend an hour or more deepening your learning.